Conquest is a 32x resource pack that still seems to be trying to find itself. That is, the textures which have been completed thus far might end up being replaced with other textures in the future, and since not all of the textures have been finished yet, there could be a huge degree of difference between the Conquest resource pack you see today and the one which is available once the project has been finished by its author. Like many resource packs, Conquest depends on Optifine or MCPatcher to work correctly. Without these tools you won’t get connected textures, and this changes the pack’s appearance big time.
With that in mind, you’ll want to use Conquest only with other resource packs which are compatible with MCPatcher. Also, unlike many other resource packs, you need to unpack the .zip file Conquest comes packed in before Minecraft will identify it and make it usable in game. Usually this isn’t necessary, but this has something to do with Optifine or MCPatcher and it can’t be helped. Besides giving Minecraft a rustic look, Conquest also adds a number of custom sound files to the game. These allow for some realistic waterfalls, streams and villages by adding running water and chatter sounds.
It’s worth noting that Conquest resource pack isn’t compatible with the latest version of Minecraft, 1.11. It currently works with all versions of 1.10.2, but no updates have been made to add images and textures for all of the new content in the latest version of the game. If you’re not a fan of the combat update and prefer Minecraft 1.10, then Conquest might be the perfect low resolution resource pack for changing up the appearance of your world.
- New biomevariant of the logcabinblock (ice_mountains etc)
- New heather plant metadata (38:15)
- New cottongrass metadata (37:5)
- New nettel metadata (39:10)
- New sweetgrass metadata (39:9)
- New flowerbaskets biome variant of the hanging net cobweb (Plains)
- Added burned log biomevariant for oaklog (Hell)
- New burned dirt metadata (33:9)
- New muddy dirt metadata (88:3)
- cobble (Plains)
- brick (Extreme_hills)
- slate (Frozen_ocean)
- sandstone (Desert_hills)
- darkcobble (Taiga_hills)
- darksandstone (Savanna_plateau)
- stonebrick (Jungle_hills)new biomevariants for arrowslits
- New cornerstone with cobble and brick (4:10)
- New cornerstone with darkcobble and stonebrick (Frozen_ocean etc)
- normal (plains)
- wet (river)
- red (Mesa)Added biome variants for the gravely sand and grassy sand
Installation Guide for Conquest Resource Pack
This tutorial will show you how easy it is to download and install Conquest Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4. For resource packs that are higher resolution of 64×64 pixels, you will have to download and install Optifine HD Mod or MCPatcher HD Fix to render successful all HD textures. Also, this guide will work on all versions of Minecraft.
- Setup 1: Download the texture pack/resource pack from below link/s.
- Setup 2: Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs -> “Open resource pack folder”.
- Setup 3: A window will open with the folder “resourcepacks” from .minecraft directory.
- Setup 4: Move the zip file that you just downloaded in resourcepacks folder.
- Setup 5: Now you should see the pack in “Available Resource Packs” list.
If the pack not on the list after you have copied, possible the zip file of the resource pack to be in the wrong format. If you have problems with installation does not hesitate to leave a comment below, we help you or our visitors will help you too.
Download Conquest Resource Pack
The download links below are provided by the developer (Monsterfish_) of the Conquest Resource Pack. We make sure there's no any viruses or malware in the links we provide below. If the links below do not work or require an update to the last version, write in comments and will fix soon. Also, do not forget to visit the official page for more information or various announcements made by the developer [PlanetMinecraft].