For players who prefer an experience which is somewhat different but still very similar to standard Minecraft, the SenseCraft resource pack is worth checking out. This 16x resolution pack comes in the same resolution as Minecraft without any modifications, so anyone who can normally play the game without issues will be able to use SenseCraft with no problems. Despite this low resolution, the pack has tons of polish, with many textures appearing bolder and more detailed despite the fact the pack requires no additional resources from the player’s system. Even the paintings have been changed!
Normally that does not happen with a low-resolution pack like SenseCraft, so that makes this pack stand out from other, similar packs. You can see the changes before you even load up a world, because the background on the menu screens has been given a new texture and face to make it appear somewhat different. Normally it is just a blackish gray background, but SenseCraft adds ripples and lines running through the background, which make it appear almost like a wood block from in the game. Uniformity is very important in this pack, as can be seen when you check out various textures in the world.
From beds to chests to wooden planks and more, SenseCraft is very thorough about the changes it makes to Minecraft, even if none of them are big enough to make Minecraft run slower. Also, SenseCraft works with Minecraft versions 1.9 and up, so it is compatible with the latest game client too. You won’t be able to use it with older versions of the game unfortunately, so if you’re using lots of mods from older clients or you just don’t like newer versions of the game and prefer older ones, you’re not going to be able to use SenseCraft.
SenseCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11
- New wood textures – They’re now more 3D and have a beveled look
- New oak door texture – The rest of the redone doors are planned and will come soon
- Updated bookshelf texture to fit in with the wood texture
- New iron bars – They’re now just straight bars
- New cobblestone and mossy cobblestone textures – Let me know how you like these!
- Added the attack indicator back in, also with a new texture
- New sand texture – It’s now smoother and fits in with the grass texture more
- Smoothed out grass path texture
- Lighter and brighter lava texture
- Very slight changes to ore texture to make them fit in with the stone texture more (Except for coal)
- Made coal have a unique texture – Also let me know if you like this one or not.
- Updated the project images
Installation Guide for SenseCraft Resource Pack
This tutorial will show you how easy it is to download and install SenseCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4. For resource packs that are higher resolution of 64×64 pixels, you will have to download and install Optifine HD Mod or MCPatcher HD Fix to render successful all HD textures. Also, this guide will work on all versions of Minecraft.
- Setup 1: Download the texture pack/resource pack from below link/s.
- Setup 2: Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs -> “Open resource pack folder”.
- Setup 3: A window will open with the folder “resourcepacks” from .minecraft directory.
- Setup 4: Move the zip file that you just downloaded in resourcepacks folder.
- Setup 5: Now you should see the pack in “Available Resource Packs” list.
If the pack not on the list after you have copied, possible the zip file of the resource pack to be in the wrong format. If you have problems with installation does not hesitate to leave a comment below, we help you or our visitors will help you too.
Download SenseCraft Resource Pack
The download links below are provided by the developer (SCtester) of the SenseCraft Resource Pack. We make sure there's no any viruses or malware in the links we provide below. If the links below do not work or require an update to the last version, write in comments and will fix soon. Also, do not forget to visit the official page for more information or various announcements made by the developer [PlanetMinecraft].